I've been dreaming about it for the past 8 years! haha. I've never had a pantry in the kitchen, so I finally made one. The bookshelf was a custom made one from a local man who does simple, yet amazing, work.
And yes, if you look closely you'll see that they have labels on them. I am an organizer. I also have some grains that look almost exactly alike and it's easier for others to help me cook if they're labeled.
2 comments:
Funny, I was JUST telling Jeremy the other day about how you did this, and how I wanted to do the same! Love it.
I've been dreaming about it for the past 8 years! haha. I've never had a pantry in the kitchen, so I finally made one. The bookshelf was a custom made one from a local man who does simple, yet amazing, work.
And yes, if you look closely you'll see that they have labels on them. I am an organizer. I also have some grains that look almost exactly alike and it's easier for others to help me cook if they're labeled.
Post a Comment