Oops....It's Friday again and I have not posted anything all week. Sorry. Between having my husband away most of the week to dealing with interesting metal objects in the washing machine (that got it to stop working with a full load of laundry, water, and 4 more loads patiently waiting their turn!)... just not much time or energy to write.
I couldn't decide on a pic this week. My first thought was to share with you the quilt my daughter made - her first project on *my* baby, um, sewing machine. But that's listed in my shop. Well, then I remember that the actual baby doll quilt she made is NOT for sale - I'll happily make more if someone purchases the listing. And I'm really, really proud of her for piecing and sewing her quilt. Not trying to spam but.... So.... I'll give you 2 pics. The first is this baby doll quilt my 7 yr old made with little help from me. Apparently she's been paying lots of attention all of these years!!! The second is a beautiful circle I found in my boxes of vintage upcycled fabric. Gah, I love finds like these!!! A few pieced stars will be for sale soon in my shop but this one.... nope. My fabric-loving daughter has claimed it!
Happy weekend!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
{this moment} a friday ritual. a single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. a simple, special, extraordinary mome
nt. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
- Amanda Blake, SouleMama.com



No comments:
Post a Comment