Happy Earth Day (almost)!!!!
To encourage you to make a change and in honor of the occasion I'm offering YOU a giveaway! 1 set of repurposed cloth lunchbox napkins! That's 4 napkins in your choice of fabrics from this collection. These napkins are great for ALL types of uses, not just lunch boxes. They're a great small size for the dinner table, for picnics, etc! They're approx. 7" square, double sided, and made from cotton fabric that I have reclaimed and repurposed.

Here's how you enter:
1. Post a comment about what you want to change (big or small) about your habits to reduce your environmental impact.
2. Post this giveaway on Facebook and post a separate comment here that you did so.
3. Become a follower of this blog and post a separate comment here that you did so.
4. Post on your blog about this giveaway and comment here with a link to your blog (I love reading other blogs!)
So that's up to 4 chances to win! I will decide with a random # generator and announce the winner here. I will happily ship within the USA and Canada.
Good Luck and Happy Earth Day!

21 comments:
Great idea!
One thing I'm concentrating on right now is decreasing the amount of packaging that I use. So, I look to purchase items with the least amount of packaging possible, or at least with recyclable packaging! I have to admit, now that my local farmer's market is back for spring, I'm doing much better with this one!
Ooh a good thinking question. I am focusing this season on buying locally grown meat. Can't go vegetarian in this house, but I can reduce the gasoline used in trucking feed to the meat that is then trucked to me. Instead, my meat will be fed with the nearby grass and brought to my farmer's market. (Agreed Stacey, it's much easier now that it's market season again!)
We are trying to cut down our paper towel use. It seems hard to go without them and we have more wash to do, but hopefully we can do it!
I've been making a lot of changes over the past few months. But the one that I am working on now is driving my car less. That means walking or riding my bike to run errands. This will also encourage me to buy locally.
I have become a follower of your blog, too.
I blogged about it!:)
To make a change, we just turned down the heat on our hot water tank and hope to put some insulation up around it soon.
Following your blog, too. Thanks for the giveaway.
We are working on reducing our trash outage. Replacing paper with cloth and composting.
Posted on facebook :)
I'm a follower of your blog!
I use way too many paper products (paper towels, napkins, etc.). My family and I are trying to cut back. These napkins would be a nice help. Love your stuff, Cayce. :)
We're trying to be more conscious of what we are buying and the waste it creates. We are down to just 1 trash bin every week, and most weeks it's not even full! We used to put out 2 full bins. We're also trying to buy more of our food locally, our CSA starts in May :-)
Following your blog too.....I would have done that even without a giveaway :-)
this year i want to start growing my own veggies with my very first garden. i would also like to start composting.
i'm following you!
shared with friendly folks on facebook!
We are trying very hard to not use one use bags at the grocery store anymore. I always keep at least one bag in my car. A whole lot of plastic has been saved!
Posted on facebook
I want to join a CSA this year...we have a smalllll garden...
Also, Earthfare's cutting out bags is making me be more intentional about those, too, tho what would I do at school without those bags to put diapers in????Even cloth diapers need a temporary home on the way to the washer.....
Mary
and....shared to Facebook!
Post a Comment