
Wow. It's real. This city-turned-mountain mama is moving...away from the mountains and back to a large city. It's hard to comprehend. I have grown and learned so much in the 3 years that we have lived here. I have cherished raising more and more of our own foods, getting to know local business owners and supporting them, rethinking all of our priorities, living outside as much as possible... I have met some of the most real and beautiful people up here. It's going to be really hard to leave. Don't get me wrong, our new adventure is right where we are supposed to be headed. I have no doubts that it will be a wonderful thing for us. But... these mountains are beautiful and the people who live in them are too.
As for my shop, I recently sent a large order of the sandwich baggies off to a shop in Maine and this depleted my fabric supply. I will only post in my shop things that are ready-made. I will have more lag time in the coming month to get things out the door but my shop will stay open. Look out because I'm likely to have a free shipping moving sale here soon :)

No comments:
Post a Comment