First of all, I have new fabrics for back to school shopping! Doggies with sweaters, pirate skulls, tropical ocean and cherries! I have plenty in stock, ready to ship. What a fun and easy way to spice up you or your kid's lunch boxes!And here they are... my big boy's longies, felted and cut into coasters. I decided to mostly use the stripey parts. So far they work great! No regrets. I really enjoy seeing them and using them.

I still have a new apron for me that's 1/2 finished and a big mess of nylon reusable baggies in progress. Wow, I really have had an eruption of craftiness lately! But, oh no, it doesn't stop with me. My kids have been making their own glittery play dough and my daughter is knitting!
I've been a busy bee lately. I have had this hand batik fabric for several years, just waiting for the perfect project. It was so fun and quick to sew this tunic for my daughter.

I still have a new apron for me that's 1/2 finished and a big mess of nylon reusable baggies in progress. Wow, I really have had an eruption of craftiness lately! But, oh no, it doesn't stop with me. My kids have been making their own glittery play dough and my daughter is knitting!


No comments:
Post a Comment