Photography used to be my all-consuming addiction, I mean hobby. Back when I’d process my own black and white film, make a contact print, then painstakingly spend hours in my grandfather’s dark room making prints. I loved it. I’ve tried working up the courage to be more daring with digital. I want to. From here on I'm going to do my best to take more photographs, get faster at downloading them, and try out some new editing techniques. My grandfather ingrained it into me from an early age that a good photographer can get it perfect at the moment of capture if she takes her time and pays attention to the details. I guess that’s one thing that’s always bugged me about digital – the over-processing of photographs when just paying attention to the camera’s settings, lighting, and framing at the time the photograph was captured would have done the job. Well, I’m going to think a little less and take a little more. Hopefully I’ll start sharing more with you too. What’s your favorite trick or tip?
Speaking of...I have a few photos to share, but I need to download them first!

No comments:
Post a Comment